January 1, 2021 | Let’s take a look back at how this year shook out for me and running.
2020 by the Numbers:
- 1251 miles for the year! My highest yearly mileage EVER.
- 500 miles on these shoes (Thanks New Balance for making kick-ass running shoes)
- 333 days active
- 130 strength training days
- 100 day runstreak
- new PRS in the mile, 5K, 10K, and half marathon (all virtual time trials – so honestly a PR in my mental game too)
- 1 5K in person (Atlanta)
- 1 epic weekend of cowbelling my face off at the Olympic Trials before the world shut down
- 1500 yearly mileage
- Tackle 2 new strength programs
- Yoga twice a month
- new PRs in 5K (sub 25min) and half (sub 1:55)
Whew. I’m ready. Let’s go 2021!