One of my favorite desserts to make- especially in the fall after apple picking! Any apples will do but if you want it to bite you back then try for a tart apple like a granny smith. Adapted from Kraft!
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 red and/or green apples (1-1/4 lb.), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon sugar
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Line 9-inch pie plate with crust. Carefully spread cream cheese into 6-inch circle in center.
- Toss apples with granulated sugar and flour; spoon over cream cheese.
- Fold crust partially over apples; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 25 min., covering loosely with foil the last 5 min. Cool. Serve topped with ice cream. Refrigerate leftovers.