One of my favorite desserts to take to share- and one of the easiest!! I’ve brought this dessert to many a gathering and hope to bring it to many more. It’s always a crowd pleaser and I’m always happy to pass on this recipe- so it only seemed fitting that I post it here after I made it this year for a holiday party!
- 2 boxes (3.4oz) Vanilla Pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 8oz tub of Cool Whip
- 1 box of graham crackers
- 1 tub of Chocolate frosting
- Beat pudding mix and milk in a large bowl until smooth (a few lumps are fine). Fold in cool whip and continue to stir/mix.
- In a 9×13 pan put down one layer of graham crackers.
- Spoon 1/2 of whip cream pudding mixture into pan, smooth out evenly.
- Add another layer of graham crackers followed by the remaining mixture.
- Place one more layer of graham crackers.
- Open chocolate frosting (removing foil layer) and microwave until melted. Pour over crackers, smooth until flat.
- Refridgerate overnight- then slice, serve and enjoy!!