Super delicious- so much so that I want to make cauliflower pancakes and anything breadlike out of cauliflower. It really had me fooled thinking it was bread.
I looked over the internet to find a good recipe and kind of combined a bunch of different ones to make what I thought would be good. Jon and I deemed this a repeat recipe so I’ll be making another in the near future!
- medium head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- Onion powder, Garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Red Pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Loosely chop cauliflower before loading into food processor.
- Dice finely.
- Place in microwave safe bowl- cook for 5 mins.
- Using paper towels squeeze out all liquid from cauliflower.
- In a separate bowl, combine 2 eggs and spices. Whisk well.
- Add cauliflower to bowl and mix.
- On a line baking sheet, flatten mixture into pizza round.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Once crust is complete, baste with olive oil and spices.
- Place toppings all over pizza.
- Put back into oven for 10 minutes at 425 degrees.