Tis the season for girl scout cookies! Now- if you’re like me and grew up on Tagalongs and Samoas but you now live in ABC baker territory where they try and sell you Peanut Butter Patties and Caramel Delights then yes you need something better.
My mom used to make these cookies when I was a kid (kind of like my cupcakes in Kindergarten) and I recently starting making them again in the last couple of years. Boy are they a hit! I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t become addicted because well they are that good.
Take that girl scouts! You can make these babies year round. MMMMMM delicious.
Oh and I did I mention they are the easiest things ever to create?? Well here are your directions below. Make them immediately- give to all your friends (or eat them all the time) and REPEAT!
- Ritz Crackers
- Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Bark
- Create the sandwiches by spreading a heaping amount of peanut butter onto a ritz cracker and then topping it with a second one. Repeat until you have as many cookies ready for dipping.
- Microwave chocolate bark in a ceramic bowl. Better to do this in segments and stir so you don’t burn the chocolate.
- One at a time, dip the sandwiches in the chocolate- cover completely.
- Set on wax or parchment paper to cool and set.